Overview XIRRUS XR-630
XR Wireless Access Point with two 3×3 (1.3Gbps) 802.11ac capable radios licensed for 802.11n – TAA/FIPS Compliant. Includes: 2 3×3 radios with omni-directional antennas and 5GHz/2.4GHz operation, Integrated wireless controller, 2 10/100/1000 Ethernet Uplinks
- AOS operating system including automatic RF tuning (channel, cell size), wireless IDS/IPS, stateful firewall, multicast video optimization, WDS point-to-point, RADIUS server, captive portal, and much more.
- Order quantity 2 of AOS-11AC for 802.11ac operation.
- Requires power from 802.3at compatible switch or purchase of XP1-MSI-30 (or greater power, excluding the XP1-MSI-33) PoE injector.
- Includes Limited Lifetime Hardware Product Warranty with return and repair.
- Order SU-HW-XR-600-x for advanced replacement support.
- Includes 90 day Software Product Warranty.
- Order SU-AOS-XR-600-x for software upgrade support.
The XR600 series includes the high performance of X2 but it also supports Turbo eXpress (providing twice the 11ac as any of our competitors), Application Control (ensuring applications perform predictably when the network is congested) and other advanced enterprise-class only features. All XR products may be managed by XMS-E or XMS-C.
XR-600 series Access Points are the ideal, affordable solution for a high-performance 802.11ac Wi-Fi network. The XR-600 series boasts an integrated controller and dual radios which support 100% high speed 11ac operation. And with our cloud-based or on-premise network management options, setup and operation is easy and intuitive.
With dual programmable radios and dual GigE uplinks, the XR-600 series is perfect for office spaces, dormitories, hospital rooms, retail areas, and classrooms. The XR-620 model supports two 2×2 802.11ac (maximum 867Mbps speed) radios. The XR-630 model supports two 3×3 802.11ac (maximum 1.3Gbps speed) radios.
Every Xirrus Access Point Wi-Fi installation is easily customized with accessories from deployment kits, to enclosures to mounting options, so you can build the system that works best for you.
- Cloud-managed Wi-Fi option with simple zero-touch provisioning
- Integrated application control to ensure consistent wireless performance
- Distributed intelligence with integrated controller for no single point of failure
- Deliver superior user experience with optimized RF
At a Glance
- 2x the 11ac Wi-Fi capacity of competitive APs
- Programmable radios for dual-11ac operation
- Seamless integration with existing networks
- No centralized controller eliminates single point of failure
- Flexible cloud or on-premise management options
Type Wireless access point
Connectivity Technology wireless
Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
Network / Transport Protocol ICMP/IP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP
Features3T3R MIMO technology
IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11w, IEEE 802.1AX, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11j, IEEE 802.11k, IEEE 802.11n
Wireless Protocol 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Remote Management Protocol CLI, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, TFTP, Telnet
Data Transfer Rate 2.6 Gbps
Wi-Fi Bands 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
Encryption Algorithm RC4, TKIP, WPA, WEP
Selectable Channels Qty 14
Authentication Method RADIUS, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
Compliant Standards EMI, EN 60950:2000, UL 60950-1:2003
Encryption Algorithm RC4, TKIP, WEP, WPA
SOFTWARE / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Min Operating Temperature 32 °F
Max Operating Temperature 131 °F
Humidity Range Operating 0 – 90% (non-condensing)
Product Line Xirrus
Packaged Quantity 1
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Width 7.7 in
Depth 7.7 in
Weight 16.01 oz
Hãy liên hệ để chúng tôi cung cấp thông tin mới nhất và các chương trình ưu đãi hiện hành.